Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Who Let The Dogs Out

An unusual funeral procession approached the cemetery. A woman with a pitbull terrier was walking behind two hearses. Behind her, another 200 women followed in single file. A passerby was so curious she went up to the woman with the dog and said, "I am very sorry about your loss and I know this is a bad time to disturb you, but I have never seen a funeral like this. Whose is it?" "My late husband's," replied the woman. "My dog attacked him." "So who's in the second hearse?" the passerby inquired. "My mother-in-law," said the woman. "She was trying to help my husband when the pit bull turned on her." A poignant, thoughtful moment passed between the two women before the passerby asked, "Can I borrow the dog?" "Join the queue," said the widow.

No comments: